LT

tonksy

Move over Lawrence Taylor...it's Ladainian Tomlinson now.
He just broke the touchdowns in a single season record with 29 touchdowns in 13 games.
Damn! That's friggin' impressive.

Move over Lawrence Taylor...it's Ladainian Tomlinson now.
He just broke the touchdowns in a single season record with 29 touchdowns in 13 games.
Damn! That's friggin' impressive.

Isn't it like 26 in 9 though?

Oh! I thought Chic meant the previous record! The 29 in 13 was referring to his season thus far, breaking Shaun Alexander's record.

Yes, he has broken the all time rushing td record for a season and yes, he has lumped up 26 of them in 9 games. He didn't do so hot in the first three.

San Diego certainly looks like the front runner right now.

The guy who has LT in my fantasy league is actually losing this week.
why?
Drew Brees.
The Saints look good. Really good last night.
How about a Saints v. Chargers Super Bowl? Brees v. the team that told him bye-bye.

Side note: How stupid do the Texans look? Messed up big time. Young or Bush, either one!

I'm pretty pumped for San Diego to still be looking this good. A Saints - Chargers Superbowl would be cool.

Cracking good cricket match on the weekend. West Indies beating the Auzzies.

Oh..., good.

Titans V.Y get more fun to watch every week. I gotta admit I was among the doubters when they drafted him but I think Vince is going to work out just fine.

Re LT and Drew Brees, hard to belive that someone can have a year like LT is having and there still be discussion about who the MVP will be, ain't it?

Leinart is doing pretty well for himself too. Helps to have Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin to throw to.

Vince Young is going to be good, I was a skeptic also.

I'm still waiting, though. Tarvaris Jackson.

No, she saw how his game would translate to the NFL. Some of us did not. We saw a slower Michael Vick.

No...I was a fan. I watched Vince play his whole senior year. I saw firsthand what he could do then and knew that it could carry over to the NFL. I don't jump on bandwagons, Prof. I make my own decisions.

*Edit to acknowledge RRField :winkkiss:

A fan? You mean you're gonna go turn over peoples cars, smash store windows, and throw rocks at cops when your team loses? Thanks for the warning.

No...that's a mob. Besides, while I am a fan of Vince's, I am not a fan of the Titans unless they are playing the Colts. My AFC South team is sadly the Texans.

I expect this is where I'd point and laugh ... if I had the slightest clue what any of that actually meant.

Back