Lucy is the newest member of our family ...

Rose

And she's SOOOOO cute!!!! :D

Lucy is Dustin's puppy. He's wanted a puppy for a long time (he has NEVER had one!!) and after months of searching and fallen-through deals, we finally have a puppy.

Dustin & Lucy love to nap together. :D My cat Jane doesn't quite know how to react to Lucy, so she just kind of sits to the side of whatever room Lucy is in and watches. *lol*

Lucy loves to chase Jane because she wants to play, but Jane just runs. It's highly amusing to watch a 1.3 pound puppy chase a 13 pound cat. :lol:

Oh yeah, I suppose y'all will want details. We adopted her through the Animal Rescue Foundation in Tulsa and as best we know her mom was a pug/daschund mix (the mom was 10 pounds) and the father is unknown. Dustin has been very specific about wanting a tiny female puppy that won't be much bigger than 10-15 pounds, so she fits perfectly. :D

I'll try to have better pictures of Lucy tomorrow - the camera's batteries are dead. :(

coolness. congrats on the new puppy!! hope shes friendly and loveable. :) cant wait to see the pics

She is such a cutie! I would just hug her and kiss her all day long. Goodluck with her! Keep us updated and send plenty of pics.

*lol* @ Paul

Hey, that rhymes if you say *lol* outloud.

It's early.

She's awful hard not to hug and cuddle all day. I think her favorite thing is to chase the cat. Poor Jane, she doesnt' realize that the puppy can't climb and all Jane has to do is get on a table or couch and she can watch is peace. :lol:

Lucy is rather 'smart' already, I think. She found Jane's food and started eating it, which I immediately stopped her and took her back into the living room with Dustin. Now, to get from the living room to the kitty food, you have to enter the dining room, go into the kitchen, go through the wash area, and turn - there's the food. That little dog ran back to the food SIX times without fail because she knew the kitty food was there. *lol*

:D Pictures coming tonight!

Very cute little girl you got there, Rose. I so want another puppie.

Back