Luis G

btw, Shadowfax seems to have problems reading threads in which i post, he can't avoid looking at the avatar :D

Now this is funny. A few years back when i lived in Sitka i had a girlfriend who was an American exchange student in Russia. She was seventeen and when she came back a bunch of russian high school girls came as russian exchange students to stay with her. That girl actually reminded me of one of those girls. Anyway, i'm very picky when it comes to females but that girl is damn hot! Yes i probably had a Lotlita complex in those days but i was an immature 23 and she was a very mature 17. I probably shouldn't be posting this but you brought back some good...er...bad memories. :D Ok i need to shut down my mind now. Leah knows all about those days.

A friend of mine has a russian girl too, he even married her... lucky bastard...

...there seems to be some kind of relation between russia and gorgeous women... I so want to live in russia... damn... *fap fap fap*

i have to go thru all the pacific, and Moscow is nearer to Holland than Mexico to Japan or Siberia :p

Back