LUIS!!!! help me, my mexican friend?

tonksy

what do you call those mexican pull over jacket sweater things with the hoods? you know, the rough mexican blankety feeling things? i don't need to post a pic huh?

poncho's don't have sleeves...this has sleeves...they used to have really popular corona ones...everyone that one.....

You might be looking for a zarape or gavan.

btw, no one around here calls those ponchos, in fact, no one knows what a poncho is.

Dunno wot yer call 'em......but I've got a hooded top exactly the same as that 'cept tis red, white and black stripes.

I'm now hoping these tops are unisex.......

Oz said:
Dunno wot yer call 'em......but I've got a hooded top exactly the same as that 'cept tis red, white and black stripes.

I'm now hoping these tops are unisex.......
they are hun...or at least we girls have nicked it from the guys...this one is cool because it's all fleecey inside...i love it.

tonks said:
they are hun...or at least we girls have nicked it from the guys...this one is cool because it's all fleecey inside...i love it.

Ach, mines not :( If I don't wear a t-shirt under it .... it itches like hell.

Do they have camels in mexico........cos it feels like the bugger is knitted from camel pubic hair ;)

tonks said:
well...this one is awesome...never seen the fleecey inside before.
Nope-there is another name for them Tonks! Cant think of it either-SHOOT... They were VERY popular with the hippies and their leather sandles......think it was the 60's or 70's.

With the fleece inside I wouldnt mind having one-that sounds nice. I never wore them because they were so itchy.

Back