Lying Liberals and the lies they tell

jimpeel

I can't imagine how she thought she would get away with this other than the fact that Liberals simply love to be lied to. She made this up, pure and simple. She's a mental case.

SOURCE

EDITORIAL: Hollywood vs. Rush Limbaugh

By | Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Limbaugh: 1; Hollywood: 0. Janeane Garofalo - actress, liberal activist and failed radio host - went after Rush Limbaugh, the nation's top-rated talk-radio host, during a recent interview with the Village Voice. She said she almost turned down her role in the hit Fox series "24" because of "the right-wing nature of a couple of the writers." To prove her liberal credibility, she added that: "When Rush Limbaugh visited the set, and when Lynne Cheney visited the set, I refused to have my picture taken with them or meet them or anything."

Few screenwriters write such good fiction. The problem with Ms. Garofalo's script is that she wasn't on the cast when Mr. Limbaugh visited the set.

Radio Equalizer's blogger Brian Maloney emailed Mr. Limbaugh about the mystery, who stated that: "The last time I visited the set of '24,' Garofalo had not been hired to appear in the series. She was not there, she was not a member of the cast the last time I visited. ... This current season, seven, has been in the can since last summer or fall and I have been nowhere near the '24' set for any shoots for this season, which is this lunatic's [Ms. Garofalo's] first season."

The typical plot of a "24" episode climaxes as time runs out for the good guys. While the clock ticks down, star Kiefer Sutherland agonizes that, "We have to do this now. There's not enough time." Ms. Garofalo also has a time problem. Unless she owns a time machine, or was there as a guest, she couldn't have been on the set at the same time as Mr. Limbaugh. Her next role would be better cast in science fiction.

Copyright 2009 The Washington Times, LLC

what do you expect, she is not a peabody winner like o'rielly.

yep she lied, sounds like she is a dumbass, which makes her fit in with the radio pundant crowd (on both sides).

but you are right jim, she lied, and got caught.

hmmm. seems like we only have rush's testimony at this point.

i'm not inclined to believe him, as a drug addict that is intimately familiar with deception.

i'm not particularly inclined to believe her, either.

but thanks for the thread, jim!!!!

how about a thread on lying conservatives? shit we could write a whole volume on the lies of prominent evangelicals! yeah!!!

I don't like her. She was too much of a bitch to Chloe and almost screwed everything up.

I think Garfy is going to turn out to be the bad guy, and things won't end well for her.

Back