Mad TV or SNL, which is funnier?

Which is funnier Mad TV or Saturday Night Live?

• Mad TV

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • SNL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no sense of humor, or I hate both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

markjs

Banned
In my opinion Mad TV takes it hands down. SNL hasn't been all that funny since the greats like Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd, Jane Curtain and the late great Gilda Radner. Many of the kids of today barely know who those guys were. I laugh maybe once during an entire episode of SNL anymore. The one exception is TV Funhouse, which is often the only thing SNL has going for it. I find Mad TV to often be hilarious and always at least mildly amusing, and they seem to keep it fresh year after year. Which one do you like?

I kinda liked SNL when Sarah Michelle Gellar strapped on a pair of fake tits and pretended to be Britney. :D

*fap-fap-fap-fap-fap...*

MuFu.

Definately mad tv has it hands down. The last skit I enjoyed on SNL was the one where kiss fought Michael Jackson. Mad Tv MAKES ME laugh every episode

I voted SNL before I started reading the thread because you didn't really specify SNL now or earlier. I can watch SNL reruns all day (if they're about 15 years old or older).

Personally, my favorite was FX. Man, I miss that show. Jim Carey was brilliant.

I hate them both. Idiotic comedy to the core about as good as Dude where is my car which I simply despise.

Originally posted by tarez
I hate them both. Idiotic comedy to the core about as good as Dude where is my car which I simply despise.

Yeah, "Dude, Where's My Car?!" is a pile of wank. Totally retarded film.

Never watched either of MadTV or SNL, only clips d/l'ed off the internet. Hard to form an opinion.

MuFu.

P.S. SHIBBY! :D

So now, each one has 3 votes.....

SNL and Mad TV are even, and both sucks.....:D :D

I voted for snl, but I haven't seen any of the newer shows. I only watch the reruns on Comedy Central.

Back