Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The 2008 Democrat Presidential front-runner. No damned wonder so many Americans think the left is un-American. They & our enemy speak from the same tongue.

Mr. Bush can be in the service of his own people. He can save the American economy without killing people, without occupation, without threats. I am very saddened to hear that 1% of the total population is in prisons, and 45 million people don't have a health care cover[age] That is very sad to hear.
CBS

Compare Mr Compassion to his true self (when not hitting soft lobs from Dan Rathers friend & confidante.)

der Spiegel

Is it election time again?

the demonizing has begun, right vs left, so no REAL issues are discussed

Sheik Abdubadubadubadimininium or whatever said:
I am very saddened to hear that 1% of the total population is in prisons, and 45 million people don't have a health care cover[age] That is very sad to hear.

I agree. Let's use your approach and behead the infidels, rape their women, and use their kids as human shields.

Or here's an even better thought. How about you crawl your sand flea riddled scabby ass back under some rock out there somewhere and wait for the loud noises? Go fuck yourself.

:shrug: I've been busy.

paul_valaru said:
Is it election time again?

the demonizing has begun, right vs left, so no REAL issues are discussed

Hey, we're willing to discuss issues & show the left where they're wrong. The left is gonna have problems without GW to rally hate around.

Night before last Colbert had Stewart on, made him don a Geraldo moustache and then apologize for offending him.

:lol:

Try to start a serious thread & look where it gets us....Geraldo *throws hands up*

Back