Making myself feel better

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was in a sorta bad mood yesterday cause I had a bad day. So, I went after work and bought som ehair dye and dyed my hair. It is dark and reddish (hopefully will get some pics tomorrow). Well, today I am having a worse day than yesterday, what do you suggest I do when I go home to make myself feel better?

Do you nails or have them done. :) I find anything "girly" really helps me get over the funk - doing my nails, buying a new outfit, giving myself a pedicure, etc...

mufu: You think about if you wanna put ammonia stuff that you aren't suppose to get on your hands even near your piece and THEN come back and suggest that :p

Rose: ooooooooh that sounds like a good idea. My room is fairly clean (just gotta make my bed) so I will hang out there with some 80s music (I am on a New Kids kick again) and do my nails :D

:D I missed my 'girly' day yesterday and because i didn't have time to file my nails down appropriately I broke one today. :( I know it could have been prevented if I just spent the 20 minutes or so filing and painting. :(

So, protect yourself and your nails! :D

I don't have many nails left

Saw pirates of the caribbean on the weekend and have got most of them chewed away...:(

Read the news on what's happening in the third world contries and reevaluate your stance in the life order in this world. Bet you won't feel so bad then.

Back