March of the Penguins

nalani

Holy cow, I just rented this DVD and it ROCKS! Has anyone else seen it? What did you think of it? It's one of the best animal documentaries I've ever seen.

nalani said:
Holy cow, I just rented this DVD and it ROCKS! Has anyone else seen it? What did you think of it? It's one of the best animal documentaries I've ever seen.

Yeah i liked it, but, i could help but think i could have seen the same thing on Discovery or Animal Planet

We went to the store yesterday with plans to let the girls pick out a family movie for everyone to watch. I was hoping they would pick March of the Penguins but it was not in stock. In the end they could agree and we moved on becasuse of bad attitudes.

Yeah, I really liked it too. Amazing what they go through and how many are lost every year. The thing about keeping the egg/chick on the top of their feet is just awesome. And they're so pretty too, don't you think?

mumchick.jpg

I saw it in the theater, twice! Once with my brother, and second time because my mom wanted to see it. I loved it.

I cried when that one couple lost their egg :( ... when it comes to making sacrifices for your child - and living, for those 8 months - only for the sake of your child, they are, hands-down, the winners.

tonks - if you can rent it, grab it. My kids didn't want to rent it so I watched it in my room. Next thing you know, there they are on my bed watching it with me :D

GF - they really are so beautiful. And I love the way the daddies take care of them.

Based purely in everyones reaction in this thread I am bidding on a previously viewed DVD on ebay.

I liked it a lot. I watched the french version, so no Morgan Freeman for me.

Saw this at the beach. Amazing story, and even more amazing when you realize that whatever the penguins went through from the elements, so did the filmmakers. That's some dedication.

Just download it and watch it from here: No links to illegal downloads here! - SF

I thought it was really good and will buy it sometime since I leeched it and liked it.

Back