Mary Winkler...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Only 67 days in the mental ward for second degree murder. I wonder how long I would get with the same circumstances and the same jury...Waitaminute...No I don't. :devious:

[standard whiny assed comment indicative of the times]But...but...but she was a {shudder} battered wife...she was forced to tolerate this beast of a man...she's the victim here really, when you think about it...she shouldn't have been convicted to start with...[/left leaning blathering]

But hey...it's 67 more days than O.J. had to serve...

And in other news:

Oregon man arrested for castrating ex-girlfriend's cat

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - A man who was frustrated with his ex-girlfriend took his anger out on her cat by castrating it with a box cutter, Eugene police said. erry Caswell, 31, was arrested and charged with multiple counts stemming from the incident.

Caswell was angry at his ex-girlfriend for not coming to his house Friday night. So Caswell drugged her cat "Romeo" with human medication and then castrated it with a box cutter.

The cat was transported to the Springfield Emergency Veterinary Hospital and is expected to recover.

Police found that Caswell was a convicted felon and that he had multiple firearms and body armor in his home, which is prohibited for felons under Oregon state law.

Source

[standard whiny assed comment indicative of the times]But...but...but she was a {shudder} battered wife...she was forced to tolerate this beast of a man...she's the victim here really, when you think about it...she shouldn't have been convicted to start with...[/left leaning blathering]

But hey...it's 67 more days than O.J. had to serve...

always looking for the angle, eh? hmmm, i wonder if she'd been a white male heterosexual....

yeah um, if he was kicking the shit out of her and making her perform 'unnatural sex acts' as she stated at trial - and apparently a jury believed - then that's great that she shot him. and she should be given a coupon for a free soft-serve cone at the local dairy hut. that ain't 'left leaning' but more like get-what-you-deserve, motherfucker.

does sean penn deserve less?

If she didn't like it up the ass, why didn't she use a paring knife instead of a Browning?

oh, well, maybe i misread. all of them girlies should like it in the ass. :sex:

This is the abuse they were speaking of...

“Justice was definitely not served here,” Pirro told Vieira. “You had a preacher, who by all accounts was loved in his community, who was shot in the back while he slept. You have a woman who says she was abused with no history, no shred of evidence.”

Here's another snippet...

“What’s interesting, Meredith, at the trial, she took out a pair of high heels and she said, ‘This is how I was abused. He made me wear these heels when we were intimate with each other,’” Pirro said.

Here's the source.

From the way it looks, the abuse was her word against the deceased's word. Guess who spoke louder?

A preacher's wife is liable to think that sex with the lights on is perverted, minkey. I should know...my sister is a Baptist minister's wife, and Heaven knows she has more issues than Sports Illustrated.

Nice try though. They sell bait at any number of convenient outlets near you...

From the way it looks, the abuse was her word against the deceased's word. Guess who spoke louder?

okay mebbe... but generally... in a relationship that is abusive where the chick knows the fella is gonna go apeshit to the likely extent of mortal danger is it not at least somewhat excusable - provided she can convince others on a jury of her predicament - to off his ass?

okay mebbe... but generally... in a relationship that is abusive where the chick knows the fella is gonna go apeshit to the likely extent of mortal danger is it not at least somewhat excusable - provided she can convince others on a jury of her predicament - to off his ass?

Here's the deal, though. There's always a way out of an abusive relationship short of murder...which is what this was (shot him in the back). The guy can't be at her side 24/7, and there are times when the kids are in school. There's also that nasty bit about no evidence of abuse...

WOLF, WOLF, WOLF, in other words...

Back