May Day

And what better way to celebrate getting lei'd, than having a delicious cup of ris' home-made Chochomochareastero.

I love it. Full of spunky goodness. :D

MuFu.

[/siz]

for some in the uk it's beltane, the ancient pagan festival of shagging and general fwoar! the maypole dates back to that tradition, lots of young girls tying ribbons round a giant pole, eh? eh ??!! fwoar!!!!

even giant chalk paintings get some

:D :D

[plug]

indeed, not enough praise can be given to Chochomochareastero, the original chocolate, mocharey, coffee-based easteregg filled product.

[/plug]

:D

Makes you shit about every 2 minutes though. I should know... I was a beta tester. :eek:

MuFu.

[/siz]

we're working on clearingout those free-flow problems as we speak. mainly this involves adding a teaspoon of diacalm to the mix :D :D

[/]

Originally posted by ris
[plug]

indeed, not enough praise can be given to Chochomochareastero, the original chocolate, mocharey, coffee-based easteregg filled product.

[/plug]

:D

Hey, I didn't find any in my easter basket *pout*

when we get the final product sorted and it stops giving people the shits its gonna go retail :D

gotta go now, havin dinner out with me honey :)

unfortunately the development of this high quality coffee-cased chocomocha egg drink was very recent, and is still in testing.

when it is complete, and free from any bugs and cleared of any environmental disposal issues, we shall send you a complementary sachet.*[/siz]

*note: sachets come with lead lining for the protection of the consumer. do not leave undrunk contents in mug as ceramic may become discoloured and/or holey

go justin! go justin! go justin!

now celebrate may day in the old-fashioned style. give her a ribbon and get that woman tying !!!

you'd be surprised how importnat muffler repair advice is to this product line, the side effects are ever weirder, yet all will be cleared by environmental control before release :D

Originally posted by ris
we're working on clearingout those free-flow problems as we speak. mainly this involves adding a teaspoon of diacalm to the mix :D :D

wouldnt it be easier to not add prunes as the special magical secret ingredient anymore?

Back