media player.

tonksy

so i finally got this thing working like it should, but what i want to know is how do i get that nifty liitle now playning bit in my sig?

:lol2: thanks. i'm using windows media play 9....i know ya'll said not to get it but i was having a problem with the cd player i had and i really didn't know what else to do. works swell....now.

I don't know if media player can be used for the siggy function... I recommend you try Winamp or Sonique. Both work very well.

this is the neatest thing. the playlist deal just tickles me. i'm sorting all my favorite songs into the corresponding mood i'm in when listening. i am so pleased with this. hee hee another new toy for tonky...

I like the player rack that came with my mobo onboard sound (cmedia ac'97)
It's the only player the really gets the full potential out of the 5.1

tonks said:
thanks to squiggy i now have the nifty sig dealio! yay! bless you, squiggy! :winkkiss:

Very cool! That's gonna save yer a ton o' time in the "wot yer listening to" thead :swing:

yeah, but alot of my songs aren't tagged correctly. i downloaded a tagging thing but i couldn't get it to work. i think that is an issue for another day.

catocom said:
I like the player rack that came with my mobo onboard sound (cmedia ac'97)
It's the only player the really gets the full potential out of the 5.1

Yaeh I do like the new mp9 though.

Seems I never have enough time to do the tag editing, like
I'd like too. :crying4:
(just had to find something to cry about, I don't have time to do much crying either) :D

so it seems that the site is having issues or maybe the sig didn't like otc.....either way i'll try again later.....*sigh*

i figured it out all by myself!!!!!!! it started acting up after i posted the sig at a different place.....guess it should only be at one place....works now!

Back