Mele Kalikimaka, one and all

nalani

So, it's Christmas Eve .. traditionally, this is the day that me and the kids pack up our things and head out to Waimea for the holiday. Well, it's a little different this year - my oldest is living out in Waimea for work ... the younger kids all went out early to spend time with their dad... so it's just me and the boyfriend. The compound is quiet - Tracy and her skittles are on O'ahu (geez, I miss her) and her husband came home from O'ahu and went straight up to the mountain for work.

As I take my sweet-ass time in packing up (because there are no kids going 'hurry up mom'), I just want to take this time to say a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Quanza, Happy Winter Solstice ... to one and all :)

Mele Kalikimaka to you (and everyone else!). We're drinking beer and watching the Falcons shame us.

tonksy said:
Mele Kalikimaka to you (and everyone else!). We're drinking beer and watching the Falcons shame us.

GO Birds! Tonks, here's another beer or three for ya! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

kat2220 said:
GO Birds! Tonks, here's another beer or three for ya! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
Damn, I needed them after the screwed that up!.....Oh well, I do like the Bucc's but now I'm rooting for another group of birds. GO SEAHAWKS!

tonksy said:
Damn, I needed them after the screwed that up!.....Oh well, I do like the Bucc's but now I'm rooting for another group of birds. GO SEAHAWKS!

hehe...you realize the Dolts played the SnoozeHawks perfectly. Once Peyton sat down he watched & studied for the Big Game.

Think they'll play Alexander next week in Green Bay to get him the season TD record? He tied it this week.

Inkara1 said:
Think they'll play Alexander next week in Green Bay to get him the season TD record? He tied it this week.
I'm sure! I wonder if Samkon will be out again next week.

Mele Kalikimaka........................reminds me of Lampoon's Christmas vacation! :lol2:

Merry Christmas, and the rest to everyone! Hope you all got what you wanted and more for Christmas. Ours was awesome this year! Had a blast! :D

ooohhh ... forgot to check this thread :D

Rob, Waimea just as you remember ..., it was lovely .. crisp and cold and of course we had 3 unwrapping sessions on Christmas morning hehehehe ..

Christmas was wonderful! My boyfriend got the kids MP3 players (no, not iPods .. i strictly forbid that LOL) ... and we got them clothes and gift cards and things like that ... they had a great time. I got them "Scene It, Disney" the DVD game .., can't wait to play that!

I got Chris a ponaumu (green stone) pendant from Aotearoa .. and some clothes ... he got me a day at this spa on O'ahu ... I can't wait to use it. My kids got me gifts too. Starbucks cards, jewelry, socks (I think they're getting me back for all the socks I gave them in their lives LOL). One of my girlfriends got me "Name That Tune, 80's Edition" on DVD ... I'm so going to have a game night party .. can't wait.

The best of the New Year to everyone.

nalani said:
One of my girlfriends got me "Name That Tune, 80's Edition" on DVD ... I'm so going to have a game night party .. can't wait.

The best of the New Year to everyone.
Cam and I bought Riff, a DVD music trivia game....it was pretty fun to play.

...And the New Year wishes back to you and everyone else. :)

Back