mexico city

kuulani

okay, luis, here i come!!
all i know is that i'll be in mexico city (yeah, i know, big help). i don't even know where we're staying or where we're performing. i hope i find out soon because i fly out of hilo on friday and land in mexico city on saturday. it's a hilo-honolulu-san francisco-mexico flight. 2 stopovers with heightened security levels ... doesn't that sound fun? :D

anyway, i'll try to keep you posted :D

This saturday? wow, that's a short notice.
When will you leave Mexico?

I wanted to talk you out of going to Mexico City, you won't enjoy it as you should. The loser in the presidential elections has taken many avenues and places in protests (most of them in the historic downtown).

You're leaving on Friday? Dang - I'm like 5 feet from your front door and I thought you were leaving on Monday LOL ... I suck hehehe .. I'm going to O'ahu on Friday too - what airline are you going our on?

wow... is anyone else going to Mexico?

I'll be there on Sunday (Puerto Vallarata) for 1 week

This saturday? wow, that's a short notice.
When will you leave Mexico?

I wanted to talk you out of going to Mexico City, you won't enjoy it as you should. The loser in the presidential elections has taken many avenues and places in protests (most of them in the historic downtown).

I wish we could go out of the city!! But since I was travelling with my hula school, I had to do what they did! We drove by a couple of those protests. Kinda nuts!!

Anyway, I loved my trip! We stayed at Hotel Geneve and performed at the National Auditorium. That was the coolest venue I've ever performed in!! Let me get some pictures for you ... :D

Teotihuacan. Lovely ... touristy ... but lovely.
The second pic is a shot from the top of the Moon Pyramid. *phew* That was a climb!!

wow... is anyone else going to Mexico?

I'll be there on Sunday (Puerto Vallarata) for 1 week

Went to Tijuana last week. :)

I have some vouchers or something for Puerto Vallarta I got for sitting through one of those time-share sales pitches. I should see if they're worth a damn.

Back