microwave popcorn

kuulani

the scent of popcorn is wafting thru the office. someone popped popcorn to torture me. i wonder if they'll share? *goes in search for popcorn*

What is up with you women and popcorn? Leah eats that stuff like it's going out of style. You think because it's lite you can eat all you want don't ya, don't ya?!
Ever opened up a bag of that stuff? Soaked in butter!
whistling.gif
rolleyes.gif

Microwave popcorn smells way better that it actually tastes. NOTHING compares to movie theater popcorn. :trippin:

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ever opened up a bag of that stuff? Soaked in butter

It's not butter. Butter would sour long before the popcorn ever got used. It's a deadly mix of chemicals, but it does smell good.

I hate is when someone does that.

And there's simply nothing better than paladium popcorn. Movie theaters all moved to that artificial topping shit.

HeXp£Øi± said:
What is up with you women and popcorn? Leah eats that stuff like it's going out of style. You think because it's lite you can eat all you want don't ya, don't ya?!

Who said anything about lite? Eeew, nothing I eat is lite/diet/fat-free :p

Q said:
Microwave popcorn smells way better that it actually tastes. NOTHING compares to movie theater popcorn. :trippin:

I remember several years ago one of our neighbors designed a massive movie theatre here in town and came home with a trash bag full of their popcorn. Holy Crap. It was sooooo good and soooooo big. About five of us attacked it and brought the level down 2".

am i the only one here that would choose microwave popcorn over theatre ones? :confuse3:

Back