Minority Report or Men in Black II?

What should we go and see?

• Minority Report

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Men in Black II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oh btw, I am going to see only one of them in the cinema. Both are being downloaded anyways. I just want to know which one is better on the big screen. Thanks :D

Minority Report. All reports have been serious thumbs up. MIB2 reports have all been bad. Its a pathetic slapstick shell of the first film.

Actually, CNN did not pan MIB2. Just be prepared for some "sequel" stuff.

I can highly recommend "Minority Report". Saw that a week ago, and it kicks ass.

I nearly walked out of MiB II it was so lame in parts (Zed doing bicycle kicks?? WTF?). The only thing stopping me was the gale blowing outside I'd have to endure while waiting for my friends, who amazingly enjoyed it (was I watching the same movie??).

Minority Report was great. Although I don't understand why the Lexus factory was completely void of workers and Tom Cruises car was the only one leaving the production line. Which also seemed a little strange, considering how easy it was for him to steal it. Apart from that, cool ;)

I just saw MIBII and was also disspointed. Nobody laughed at any of Johnny Knoxville's attempts at humor. Will Smith's character was kinda lame this time around and it just didn't compare to the first one. That whole thing with Zed was just embarrassing.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when agent 'M' showed up in the movie. If anyone's planning on renting/seeing it, I won't tell you but it was a rare moment of genius.

MIB 2 was ok, but seemed alot of the old jokes were rehashed, i mean, how many heads does that guy have? he loses one a minute :rolleyes:

Back