Mirlyn, can you check in?

greenfreak

Just checkin bud, heard you had some pretty nasty twisters a few days ago, and you haven't been here since Friday.

Just put my mind at ease and check in, willya? And tell me if you have any cool stories with pictures to go along with it. ;)

Saw Mirlyn in chat yesterday...he's travelling visiting family atm.

greenfreak said:
Just checkin bud, heard you had some pretty nasty twisters a few days ago, and you haven't been here since Friday.

Just put my mind at ease and check in, willya? And tell me if you have any cool stories with pictures to go along with it. ;)
:hug:

Sorry about the wait; I've been in Iowa for the past week. Most of the big storms you probably heard about happened south and east of the city from what I've heard. My friends told me we just got hail on this side of town. I didn't see any signs of damage on the roof or cars when we got home, so I think we're ok.

I don't have any recent shots that would top what I got a couple of weeks ago. Those are up on my gallery. :)

SL, I can't open any of those links. :(

Mirlyn, thanks! I took a look at those pics, WOW. I really have to do some research on cloud formations. I'm so fascinated by them and your photos never dissapoint. I showed my boss the pictures that you posted last year where the sky was orange and the clouds looked like bubblewrap. See, I need a better vocabulary. ;)

Btw, you always make me sad with pictures of Sadie. She looks like such a sweetie, we really want one of our own. I can't decide whether to make a cloud pic or a pic of her my new wallpaper. :D

greenfreak said:
SL, I can't open any of those links. :(

Mirlyn, thanks! I took a look at those pics, WOW. I really have to do some research on cloud formations. I'm so fascinated by them and your photos never dissapoint. I showed my boss the pictures that you posted last year where the sky was orange and the clouds looked like bubblewrap. See, I need a better vocabulary. ;)

Btw, you always make me sad with pictures of Sadie. She looks like such a sweetie, we really want one of our own. I can't decide whether to make a cloud pic or a pic of her my new wallpaper. :D
Her latest habit is stalking our gardens looking to scare out a rabbit or a bird. She'll go on full point once she finds one. I've yet to catch this with the camera, but its the funniest thing. :D

Thanks for the compliments! I just added a couple pictures from my vacation. Hope to add quite a few more as the summer progresses.

I think those orange ones were mammatus clouds, if I remember correctly. :D

Which reminds me, my compliments to the gardener. Those flowers are in great shape. I've been thinking about getting a few of those myself.

greenfreak said:
Which reminds me, my compliments to the gardener. Those flowers are in great shape. I've been thinking about getting a few of those myself.
I'll pass the good word. :) Thanks!

Hmm, I guess they were taken down somehow, they worked when I posted them. :shrug: I'll see if I can get them up later, I uploaded them straight from my camera and it's not with me ATM. Sorry.

Back