mmmm concoction

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
For lunch I thought to myself "What can I make with hamburger meat?"

I ended up browning it in the fryig pan, throwing it in a bowl with some cubed marble cheese and microwaving it til the cheese was all melty then stirring it through. I then poured some ketchup onto p for good measure...YUMMY:licklips:

Nixy said:
For lunch I thought to myself "What can I make with hamburger meat?"

I ended up browning it in the fryig pan, throwing it in a bowl with some cubed marble cheese and microwaving it til the cheese was all melty then stirring it through. I then poured some ketchup onto p for good measure...YUMMY:licklips:

So it was a sloppy cheesburger without the bun? :D

I have SO much, I bought the bulk pack for some reason...stay tuned for more fun concoctions with hamburger meat ala Nix as the days pass...

Can I offer a receipe?

Tripper Shit (it's a camping thing)

Brown meat, add

onion, galrlic celery corn salsa mustard ketchup spices, and any thing else you have lying around

like bacon, salami, hotdogs, beans, green beans, rice (for rice, add a can of tomato juice, and make it risoto style)

noodles, anything

Lived off then for a few years

Sooooo, just add stuff to browned hamburger meat???

I can do that!!!

nixy, make enchiladas. brown the meat with onions and garlic, jalapenos if you have any. add tomatoes and a can of cream of onion soup. spoon mixture onto the tortillas, add alittle shredded cheese. put them seam side down in a casserole dish.
in a saucepan, mix one can cream of whatever you like soup, a little milk and season to taste. pour over enchiladas. cover with foil. bake at 350 for 30 min. sprinkle shredded cheese over top, cook until cheese is melted - about 15 min. not exactly athentic mexican, but my family destroys it.

no veggies

ok

meat

hotdogs jsut up

kraft mac and cheese

My mom used to make that often she called it Cassarole suprise

I found out later it meant

Cassarole suprise..suprise!! we're poor

grew up on it

and fishsticks

paul_valaru said:
no veggies

ok

meat

hotdogs jsut up

kraft mac and cheese

My mom used to make that often she called it Cassarole suprise

I found out later it meant

Cassarole suprise..suprise!! we're poor

grew up on it

and fishsticks

i still love fish sticks.
my husband used to mix tuna fish with mac and cheese...nasty, i could barf from the thought.

paul_valaru said:
stop, that really grossed me out, oh, vileness

I prefer eating octopus
octopus is good. and squid and eel etc.etc. it's all in how is done.

thanks stewey!

tonks said:
octopus is good. and squid and eel etc.etc. it's all in how is done.

thanks stewey!

I couldn't eat eel :sick5: (not the eel that live in the UK anyway) they just scavenge the shit that live on the riverbed.

bleach said:
I couldn't eat eel :sick5: (not the eel that live in the UK anyway) they just scavenge the shit that live on the riverbed.
most eel that you buy or order at a restaurant comes from a farm. they do the same thing for catfish in the states, makes them taste a little les...gamey, i guess. the japanese make a great eel dish called unadon. baked eel. its divine.

Back