Model Railroading

Sharky

OK, I confess. I'm a model railroad nut. :blush:

I emptied out a spare bedroom, and have begun construction of benchwork for a new N-scale empire.

Anybody else care to admit their fascination with this geeky hobby?

My boss had half his basement reserved for his model railroad (he's since moved, and I've only seen it once), I got most of it on video if you want to see (PM me to e-mail it to you, can't post mpgs or zips, about 950 KB :( ).

Stop Laughing:

Your boss's layout is a LOT more complex than the one I'm planning. Did he take it with him when he moved? That would be very difficult, but not impossible.

Thanks for the video! The ending was funny. :cool:

Stop Laughing said:
My boss had half his basement reserved for his model railroad (he's since moved, and I've only seen it once), I got most of it on video if you want to see (PM me to e-mail it to you, can't post mpgs or zips, about 950 KB :( ).
For some kickass hosting, try staghosting.com.

Like I said, that video was one of the first ones I made. I got a video of the kid in the red shirt playing tug of war with his schnauzer, too. :D I think he took it with him, but whether or not it's setup entirely or not yet, I have no idea.

I got some webspace myself now but haven't quite set it up yet, and for one video I'm just gonna send it via E-mail, I'm lazy.

Back