MOM is coming for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mare

So, last night we made a flight reservation online and got Mom a ticket to come to Florida for Christmas. December 21 to 28th. She kept saying she would give it to one of my sisters kids (a grandchild) if we bought her one-she wasnt coming. SHE BETTER USE IT AND COME! It has been 2 years since I have seen her-I miss her so much. Just to see her and hug her will be estatic! I still can smell her perfume and remember the way the hugs feel so much. All pray she doesnt let this ticket go to waste. :swing: :swing: :swing: :D

Gonz said:
Well, hopefully, so is dad ;)

Nope! First their divorced.......second, I have a permanent restraining order on my father.........third, it would be WW3 if all of us got together.

Gonz said:
[joke]read the title[/joke]

Oh Gess....that one went right over my head! :alienhuh: See..................how the Gonz's mind works!!!! LOL :lol2:

B L E C K---------The Thought- :dizzy: :sick:

He probably thought he could pull the wool over our eyes with that one. Not me. I should lead a mutton-y against his bad jokes. I'm not sheepish on those sort of things.

SouthernN'Proud said:
But how is it for the sheep?

:bolt:

Dude, you gotta quit leaving the door open, there's no telling what'll walk through...

Not baaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaa-d

Back