Mommy and Daddy...

Well, that's a glowing recommendation, there. Let's eat at Joe's, dear. After all, we could do worse. :p

It could (and should) also be a lot better.

I'm not saying a thing against the Waffle House route. They clear some pretty good cash. Fast food drones make like 7 bucks an hour. Waffle House isn't fast food; its a restaurant. Thats waitress cash.

Professur said:
And it ain't cheap either. I usually left $30 bucks lighter.

That's not that bad when it's for the whole family. Places here like Chez Cora will cost you more I'm sure.

Nope. I might cost someone else more, but not me. I went to a Chez Cora once. The only thing they had that I might have wanted was a cup of tea.

I walked right out, and went into the La Belle Province across the street for a real breakfast. Imagine offering a bowl of fruit as breakfast, and charging for it??? fucking twats.

Professur said:
I walked right out, and went into the La Belle Province across the street for a real breakfast. Imagine offering a bowl of fruit as breakfast, and charging for it??? fucking twats.

:lol2: See, I like a bowl of fruit with yogurt for breakfast, but that's just me. Some of the stuff they have I enjoy, but I find very overpriced, that's for sure. La Belle Province is definitely a good place to get a good size breakfast for cheap.

My favorite by far is still Picasso's on St-Jacques in NDG

I made a pig of myself.

Remind me to tell you about the chocolate cake we got for Dio's birthday at Chi-Chi's.

Professur said:
I made a pig of myself.

Remind me to tell you about the chocolate cake we got for Dio's birthday at Chi-Chi's.

Well, that would do it.

Chi-chi's? I remember that place. Don't remember their chocolate cake though, but I can't wait to hear the story. :D

Professur said:
Hey, Prof... don't forget to tell her about that chocolate cake from Chi-Chi's.

Back