MOMMY! MOMMY!

kat2220

Mommy, Mommy! Why do other kids tell me I have a long nose? You don't, but lift your head up or you'll scrape the floor.
Mommy, Mommy!, are you sure this is how to learn to swim? Shut up son and get back in the sack!
Mommy, Mommy! The milk man's here. Have you got the money or do you want me to go out and play?
Mommy, Mommy!, can I lick the bowl? Shut up son and flush the toilet like all the other kids.
Mommy, Mommy ! When is the pool going to be ready? Shut up son and keep spitting.
Mommy, Mommy!, why are we pushing the car over the cliff? Shut up son or you'll wake your father.
Mommy, Mommy!, the kids at school call me a werewolf! Shut up son and go brush your face.
Mommy, Mommy!, how far is America? Shut up son and keep rowing.
Mommy, Mommy! Daddy's on fire! Shut up son and get the marshmallows!
Mommy, Mommy!, Daddy's going out! Shut up son and pour some more gas on him.
Mommy, Mommy!, why do other kids tell me I have a big head? Don't worry about them son. Now take your cap and go get me 15 lbs. of potatoes at the corner store.
Mommy, Mommy! I don't want to see Niagara falls! Shut up and get back in the barrel!
Mommy, Mommy! My teacher says my head is too big! Shut up son and get your hat from the garage, so your father can bring the car in.
Mommy, Mommy! What's a delinquent child? Shut up son and light your cigarette, drink your whisky and deal the cards.
Mommy, Mommy!, I don't want to go to China! Shut up son and keep digging.
Mommy, Mommy!, why is Daddy running so fast? Shut up son and reload.
Mommy, Mommy!, can I wear a bra now? I'm 14! Shut up Stanley.
Mommy, Mommy! Can I play in the sandbox? Not until I find a better place to bury Daddy.

Back