fury

Administrator
Staff member
Gohan Super-Saiyan 3, firing an energy blast

Here's the sketch
gohan_ssj3.jpg

Here's what it turned out like after playing around with it in PSP
gohan_ssj3_color.jpg

It's my first time drawing an anime pic without a reference.

:headbang:

Hows about this for a thought, have a section where everyone can upload their artwork??

Our Rob just went off on a whole diatribe about various anime stuff. He's hung up about something-or-other part 2... confused me... cheers buddy :S

Hows about this for a thought, have a section where everyone can upload their artwork??

That's a really good idea. :) I think it would be a little slow moving maybe, but that doesn't matter.

Actually...as 'exhibiting art' is a little specific for a whole forum...you could extend it to just 'exhibition'. For any kind of pictures or displays. I mean...a lot of people in the past have shown pictures of their work to get opinions from the people on this board and I reckon a forum for that sort of purpose would be beneficial and add something not many other message boards have.

Thanks all :headbang:

What about instead of just pictures or drawings of stuff, how about including any kind of thing that results from the creativeness of the mind... poems, stories, music, lyrics to existing music, art, photos, etc...

wicked, yes. Any kind of art. A forum where you can get other people's opinions and reactions.

Peole here often post pictures and the like to see what everyone thinks so I don't reckon it will go to waste at all.

me has shocked face, so my sudggestion seems to be a good one.

Well I like the idea, especialy with the whole added 'anything creative bit' :)

I got an email from scanty about this, so I thought I'd post here as well that I think this would be a great idea.

Back