More Bush Bashing

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wrong one
LOS ANGELES - New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush insisted Friday he and his family have done nothing wrong, responding to allegations that they accepted gifts, money and other benefits worth more than $100,000 from two marketing agents during his career at Southern California.

“I’m not worried about any of these allegations or anything like that, because I know what the truth is, like I said from day one,” Bush said after a Saints practice. “Once the smoke clears, everybody’s going to see we did nothing wrong.”

Yahoo.com reported Thursday that Michael Michaels, a marketing agency investor who wanted to represent the Heisman Trophy winner, and current Bush marketing agent Mike Ornstein supplied Bush and his family with gifts while he was still at USC.

PMSNBC

Give back the trophy & remove a year from the USC history books? THis could turn ugly.

I hate to think that his parents did this without his knowing and effectively screwed him out of his Heissman.

Oh, he knew. He had a car & cash. The NFL is staying out of it but USC is gonna get the shaft.

Back