More eBay strategies

Inkara1

Hypothetical situation: you have an old car that you want to sell on eBay. It's obviously an old beater, and it's got a bit of a rust problem. Not only that, it currently doesn't run. So what's the best way to drive up the value of the car? Why, have an attractive young lady pose in the pictures of the car!

Think it will work?

Hint: there are 10 pictures for possible viewing. Check out the picture that's on the right side, second from the bottom. Trust me. :D

Shit, inky. 'Til I saw the location, I thought that was your fairlane.

Y'know. If it weren't for the shipping, I'd buy it just for the restoration.

That would be my big selling points for it. Solid chassis, some sheetmetal rust. Engine compartment begging for a blown big block, and more than strong enough to take any HP you wanna throw at it. Huge aftermarket for suspension upgrades. Could be the ultimate sleeper. Or with it's long and sleek shape .... the perfect lowrider.

Obviously needs whole new upholstery and seats!

Why else would she she be sitting on a blanket? The seat must be damp, rotton and dirty!

Or am I missing something different entirely.. the girls pretty cute... to me anyway!

i sat on a blanket in the truck because the leather interior got cold...'course now the lexus has electronic butt warmers in the front....

tonksy said:
i sat on a blanket in the truck because the leather interior got cold...'course now the lexus has electronic butt warmers in the front....

Leather does that... you either have a frosty butt or if its warm the backs of your legs stick to it...

For some reason leather safas a big news over here again... In our climate! :eek: May as well come down stairs on a morning and sit in a bucket of ice! Or roll in from the bar/club and get it on in a steel bath!!!

Leather is cold...

Butt warmers!!! Wow! Thats luxury! I hate having a cold bum!

So are you going to break the news to Rob that you don't want another truck now or wait til later? :D :D

ClaireBear said:
Leather does that... you either have a frosty butt or if its warm the backs of your legs stick to it...

For some reason leather safas a big news over here again... In our climate! :eek: May as well come down stairs on a morning and sit in a bucket of ice! Or roll in from the bar/club and get it on in a steel bath!!!

Leather is cold...

Butt warmers!!! Wow! Thats luxury! I hate having a cold bum!

So are you going to break the news to Rob that you don't want another truck now or wait til later? :D :D
it's funny, i'm sitting in the lexus casually heading down 41 at 80 MPH, having my butt warmed when we pass a toyota titan...and i still drooled....but the trucks have such icky mileage and not as many amenities. i love the lexus.

Cold butt? *gasp**choke**wheeze*

What do either of you know about cold butts? I got into my truck last week, and the fabric seats felt like a wooden bench. The springs didn't even flex. Heated seats? That'd be useless here. If it's cold enough to need a seat warmer, you're obviously wearing a heavy coat, and it's between you and any warmth that might eventually find it's way outta the seat.

Professur said:
Cold butt? *gasp**choke**wheeze*

What do either of you know about cold butts? I got into my truck last week, and the fabric seats felt like a wooden bench. The springs didn't even flex. Heated seats? That'd be useless here. If it's cold enough to need a seat warmer, you're obviously wearing a heavy coat, and it's between you and any warmth that might eventually find it's way outta the seat.
don't burst my bubble, man. i like having my butt warmed.

That's Rob's job, not his car's.

You do realize you just told everyone you like being spanked, don't you?

I don't have butt warmers, and I don't need them. *sniff* I'll just suffer along with my plain-old leather seats, thankyouverymuch. :p

Everyone DOES know the reason I pointed out this auction was for the picture on the right side, second from the bottom... right? THAT is the picture that made me laugh the hardest. :D

Back