Motorhead!!!

Uki Chick

So, this past weekend, I was invited to go see a Motorhead show on Saturday. I haven't listened to so much heavy metal in ages. But, I have to say, what an amazing show. After so many years, they still got it. I ended up backstage as well. Lemmy was boring, Phil didn't look like he wanted to be there, but Mikkey was great. Tired and all, he still managed to talk to the fans and crack a few jokes. All in all, it was a good night, except for some of the freaks that were at the show. But that's to be expected.

Any Motorhead fans here?

lemmy was boring? really?
i like motorhead some. haven't heard any in a good while beyond their version of louie louie. sounds like a good time though!

tonksy said:
lemmy was boring? really?
i like motorhead some. haven't heard any in a good while beyond their version of louie louie. sounds like a good time though!

Lemmy looked like he was tired and didn't feel like being around people much. My only regret is that we forgot the camera.

I LOVE me some Motorhead. I saw them about 15 years ago, as third billed of a five band festival, and they absolutely ROCKED! (Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Danger Danger and Metal Church) Lemmy is a piece of work...funny as hell, clever, and never puts on to be what he isn't. Their Hammered CD is always near my CD player. I figured me and Gonz would be the only Motorheadbangers afoot in these parts. Going To Brazil (from the 1916 CD) is one of my favorites, and Limb From Limb (from Overkill) is a classic!

SouthernN'Proud said:
I LOVE me some Motorhead. I saw them about 15 years ago, as third billed of a five band festival, and they absolutely ROCKED! (Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Danger Danger and Metal Church) Lemmy is a piece of work...funny as hell, clever, and never puts on to be what he isn't. Their Hammered CD is always near my CD player. I figured me and Gonz would be the only Motorheadbangers afoot in these parts. Going To Brazil (from the 1916 CD) is one of my favorites, and Limb From Limb (from Overkill) is a classic!

I'm not sure if Lemmy was just tired from the show or what, but trying to talk to him was like pulling teeth. It was strange. Mikkey was great though. I really couldn't complain about him.

The back of my leather jacket was adorned with this

002.jpg

Iron Fist or death!!!

Back