MOVING

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Currently I'm in Brampton working in Toronto. It's about 45min without traffic...takes me upwards of 1.5hours lots of time to get to work.

I'm moving 2.5km (1.5miles) from work. It's a basement apartment, one bedroom.

Laundry on site (shared with landlord who lives upstairs alone), use of deck and bbq, parking space, remodeled in 2004, 45min fire rating between basement and rest of house, 1.5hr rating between furnance and laundry room and rest of house, all fire alarms are wired together foe safety.

A.B.Normal

(shared with landlord who lives upstairs alone),

Don't forget to check for hidden cameras.

pictureflash2bz.gif

Professur

Nix, did you catch the Daily Planet special on that collapsed Laval overpass tonight? Right up your proverbial alley.

Hey, since you've got access to a deck and BBQ, you're nominated for the Canadian BBQ next summer.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Very nice Nixy. Hope you like it.

$20. says she'll be bitching about its size before Christmas

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Prof: No I didn't catch it, don't know if it was even on here. What channel? Maybe I can look up if they're gonna replay it.

Re: BBQ, if by Canadian BBQ you mean you and the fam and possible Les and Paul and the boys coming over that works. If you mean 30 people coming to my place then it ain't gonna work...the deck and the apartment together likely couldn't hold that many :p

Gonz: I'm living in a bedroom right now. I don't use the livingroom, I rarely use the table (be it kitchen or dining room). I cook in the kitchen, eat in my room, watch TV in my room, come online in my room...I've been living without a computer chair for 5.5months (using an exercise ball as a seat) this is TOTALLY a step up and will also prevent me from gathering too much unnecessary junk.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, also:

I think he said it's about 565 sq feet.

My family (4 people) lived in 1200 sq ft (over 2 floors) for about 12 years (two different houses both the same size)...I think I can hack it :p

Mare

Really cute Nixy, it looks like it has potential. You could decorate it up really cute. Goodluck,congrats, and all that good stuff.

Uki Chick

Congrats Nixy! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I'm canadian, so is Bish, how come we're not included in the Canadian BBQ? Are we not good enough?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Does it come with all that furniture too?

No it doesn't come with any furniture. All the hippy furniture isn't even there now...those were taken before the current tenants moved in. The current furniture is nicer than the pics but I plan to make it even nicer again :D

Uki: I figure Prof was just fishing for an invitation over...but to make it more than Prof's family coming to visit me someone else would have to be there and Les and Paul live closest. I couldn't even host the approx 14 people that would be involved for a Ontario/Quebec bbq at the apartment.

Professur

Oooo. wait, wait. Let's put Uki, Paul, and Leslie all in a confined space for an evening .... Can you say Pay per View?

Or Bish and I for that matter?

highwayman

Oooo. wait, wait. Let's put Uki, Paul, and Leslie all in a confined space for an evening .... Can you say Pay per View?

Or Bish and I for that matter?

Better entertainment yet, spike and winky in the confined space and take bets on who wins....