Mr. Been Laden

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

Attachment(s):

BeenLaden.jpg, 34.59kb

BeenLaden.jpg

you should see the episode where he tries to park his mini in the tora bora hills, 'kin hilarious!! :D

no mr been here............DAMN

gotta download some episodes via Kazaa :D

Originally posted by ris
you should see the episode where he tries to park his mini in the tora bora hills, 'kin hilarious!! :D

I got the box set of Mr. Bean for Christmas a few years go. My favorite episode, of course, is Merry Christmas Mr. Bean.

We watched Mr. Bean: The Movie recently, though, and it made me ill. It was basically a string of rehashed scenes from the series connected by a story line that had been injected with a bunch of sloppy sentimentality. The producers were apparently under the idiotic impression that the scatalogical humor of the Mr. Bean series wouldn't please an American audience unless they sweetened it with a little syrup. I wonder who they thought would go see the damn movie other than people who were already fans of the series?

I like watching him in BlackAdder, but I just can't watch Mr.Bean. It's too much like watching the public.

Originally posted by Professur
I like watching him in BlackAdder, but I just can't watch Mr.Bean. It's too much like watching the public.
BlackAdder is hilarious. Did you catch Blackfly?

Back