Mrs Bill Clintons Health policy

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You WILL play the game or we will FORCE you.

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers who refuse to buy health insurance to achieve coverage for all Americans.

The New York senator has criticized presidential rival Barack Obama for pushing a health plan that would not require universal coverage. Clinton has not always specified the enforcement measures she would embrace, but when pressed on ABC's "This Week," she said: "I think there are a number of mechanisms" that are possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."

AP

So....Universal Healthcare is just another tax, Anybody recall reading the original plan for a "maximum" out of pocket for SSA? Take my money by force & it's a tax.

Young & healthy? Old & rich? Able to afford your own cheaper (or better) care....too bad.

You WILL play the game or we will FORCE you.

AP

So....Universal Healthcare is just another tax, Anybody recall reading the original plan for a "maximum" out of pocket for SSA? Take my money by force & it's a tax.

Young & healthy? Old & rich? Able to afford your own cheaper (or better) care....too bad.
While I'm all for revamping the health care system, this approach seems somewhat less than fully thought out, doesn't it?

It sounds like exactly what we have now...'cept I'm currently getting a tax break for carrying insurnace....not being taxed even more.

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers who refuse to buy health insurance to achieve coverage for all Americans.

Let's read that again, shall we?

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday

she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers

who refuse to buy health insurance

to achieve coverage for all Americans.

Now, what key word/words did she leave out?

Go ahead, read it again if you like. I got time, at least for most of you...

That's right, sports fans. Nowhere in her proposal does it mention who the coverage would be for.

It doesn't say the coverage you'll be paying for will be for yourself.

So now, in addition to paying for the expenses of myself and my family, I get to pay for Lee Roy's food stamps, and Bubba's unemployment, and Daisy Mae's disability (for a hangnail back in 4th grade), and Shemequa's day care...PLUS medical insurance for fifteen other people who refuse to get off their sorry louse ridden government fed government housed asses and get a fuggin job.

And some of you people will vote for this shit.

Because you're too damn stupid to see when you're being robbed blind.

Because the mere thought of some sorry lazy dope dealing baby factory having to suffer the consequences of their sorry choices gives you chicken skin.

Because the mere idea of someone with enough gumption to provide a better life for themselves enrages you, and makes you think that we owe these pieces of filth something.

I could just quit. I could just lay back and watch Ellen and wait for my check/s to come in the mail, and live off the sweat from other brows. Just pop my hand out and let y'all fill it up. It'd be easy. But I won't, because I have enough self esteem and respect for the work ethic to prevent me from doing so. So that means Hillary will take mine away and give it to God knows who, who lacks those qualities and doesn't mind living off the toils and labors of others. Who think it's great that I work and they eat because of it. And if the dope starts selling again, they'll have a nicer car than me, and wear Tommy RealTrigger (caught myself that time...) and all that shit.

If you can vote for this garbage and still look yourself in the mirror, you need professional help. If you can justify this kind of theft from the pockets of working people by saying something about Iraq, you are sick and need to re-examine your value system if indeed you have one to begin with.

And you need to keep the hell out of my yard.

Call it a fee or anything else you wanna call it. If it's a needed commodity & the gov't requires you to use/get/buy it, it's a tax.

Like I said before...Most of those 'poor' who don't have health insurance are there by their own design. Don't want to pay attention in your classroom in school (free education)? Don't want to stay out of illegal activities? Too fuggin bad. You made your choices, I made mine.

Like I said before...Most of those 'poor' who don't have health insurance are there by their own design. Don't want to pay attention in your classroom in school (free education)? Don't want to stay out of illegal activities? Too fuggin bad. You made your choices, I made mine.

[spikethink]*gasp* You mean actually make someone suffer the consequences of their behavior? No way, man. When someone decides not to listen to their school teachers, and/or engage in criminal activity, and/or become a drain on the public welfare and/or make a negative impact on society's ability to actually help those who actually need it, we should all line up to give them more. Only by giving people things can we truly change them forever you know. The fact that you work hard to try and improve your station is irrelevent...your profits should be redistributed to those who don't work hard. Oh, and make pot legal too, so these people won't be criminals...at least until they break a different law. I don't like that law, so it should go away. I don't like this president so he should go away. I don't like seeing people struggle because they refuse to help themselves, so your money should go away so it can help them buy more bling. Oh, almost forgot...must end every post with a question so no one notices I evaded any intelligent contribution...umm..How bout them Giants?[/spikethink]

:retard4:

[spikethink]*gasp* You mean actually make someone suffer the consequences of their behavior? No way, man. When someone decides not to listen to their school teachers, and/or engage in criminal activity, and/or become a drain on the public welfare and/or make a negative impact on society's ability to actually help those who actually need it, we should all line up to give them more.[/spikethink]

Wow. You don't actually have the slightest clue on spikethink.

Let's talk about those who helped on 9/11 that don't have healthcare now because they got too sick to work. Where they not listening to their schoolteachers? Engaginging in criminal activity? Making a negative impact?

Or people with pre-existing conditions that get denied coverage.

Or people who have lost their jobs because of the health effects those jobs have had on them.

Or the soldiers that your party treats with little respect. Or how about the kids growing up without a dad because theirs got killed in your Iraq farce. Do they get healthcare?

No it's just you. At one point a severely overweight drinker with a murderous bent and general disrespect for law. You are the one with the unhealthy diet and the vices that we've chosen to ignore and generally the fact that he is "asking for it" and save through copious amounts of government funded services.

Let's talk about those who helped on 9/11 that don't have healthcare now because they got too sick to work.

What your missing/unaware of is that gov't controlled healthcare will be even quicker than private sector at limiting procedures. The private sector has a stopgap limitation..which is written into the policy & can be seen & changed. Gov't actually limits those that are unlikely to recover. Or are "willing participants", ie smokers/drinkers/old.

"So, Mr Boris, did you willingly go into that area, with all the dust & particulate matter? You did, well, I'm sorry, but we just can't afford to treat people who volunteer for siciude missions. Good day & good luck."

Back