MSN logging

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
in Windows 98...

Looking for a free *not stolen* logger besides the obvious downloading Trillian?

does one exist?

Leslie said:
it's for a "friend" who is going superspy :elaugh4:

Is it the person I'm thinking of that needed advice? How is that situation going anyway?

Yeah, logging can be bad if read by the wrong eyes. :)

Well speaking as someone who often staggers in at 4am and fdurnkenly rambles on MSN to people I say it is EVIL!!!

Any kind of permanent record of people acting like twats should be illegal. :)

For as much as people seem to dislike ICQ, I've always liked how it automatically logs every conversation and saves it for as long as you keep it there. But then again, maybe the length of some of my conversation logs is why it takes ICQ more than a full minute to load on my system. :shrug:

greenfreak said:
Is it the person I'm thinking of that needed advice? How is that situation going anyway?

Yeah, logging can be bad if read by the wrong eyes. :)
yes, and not very well I'm afraid...but with evidence maybe a little better ;)

Maybe I need to try this logging thing you speak of. I've had some girl calling me for the past two years. She's only called 4-5 times. Sounds like some girls just gettin drunk and horney but she seems to know too much about me. I asked her if she wanted to come over once and she never did. She sounds like she's not too young. She called again last week. She told me she was stalking me and that she had drivin by my house several times. We talked a bit and she asked me if I do IM's....I said no. She said her IM name then told me to get on then hung up. I couldn't remember what she said it was though...or even which IM she uses :confused:

alex said:
Maybe I need to try this logging thing you speak of. I've had some girl calling me for the past two years. She's only called 4-5 times. Sounds like some girls just gettin drunk and horney but she seems to know too much about me. I asked her if she wanted to come over once and she never did. She sounds like she's not too young. She called again last week. She told me she was stalking me and that she had drivin by my house several times. We talked a bit and she asked me if I do IM's....I said no. She said her IM name then told me to get on then hung up. I couldn't remember what she said it was though...or even which IM she uses :confused:
:eek13:

omg!

get something...caller ID too...find out who it is! eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

caller ID is easily bypassed.

She says her name is Rhonda....probably someone I know just messin with me.

Back