Much Needed Vcation!

Mare

:trippin:We (Scott & I) leave for Key West Friday, June 27th and are staying till Monday June 30th. I CANNOT wait to get out of Dodge!! Needless to say, I'm leaving my computer with my son Michael (OH GOD) so he has something to do while were away. My kids are staying with my sisters in laws, around the corner from our house.

I am just so excited to go on vacation!! Try to take lots of pictures and make sure i post them when we return...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Have fun. Turn off the phones & let the world slide into oblivion. It'll be here when you get back.

Mare

Were Back!!!! :dance:Its was so much fun......VERY exspensive though. I'll post pics when i get them developed.

BTW- Happy belated 4th all.

Mare

Us kyaking, our friends the lizards,hogs breathe saloon being goofy, with our in laws,lol,packing our suitcase,lol, and when we went snorkling the pretty fish came up to the top of the water to say hi.

Mare

Our Drag Queen show we went to see! LMAO
Our Roaster friends that just roam the island free.
Our boat ride home, it was raining all around us, but NOT at the boat, we seen a rainbow on one side of the boat and then the sunset on the other-fantastic it was, and so calm, I BELIEVE IT WAS MY DAD SAYING HELLO TO ME. I grew up on a boat and i wished for my dad to see it, so thats what i think, IMO. Made me happy.
all in all, we had a great vacation.