Mullets!

Rate the mullet, skullet and fem-mullet in order from worst to "best"

• Mullet, Fem-mullet, Skullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mullet, Skullet, Fem-Mullet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't in good conscience vote for anything that rates any one of those as "best."

chcr said:
I can't in good conscience vote for anything that rates any one of those as "best."

You'll notice the quotation marks though...there has to be a "best of the worst" :p

laughing at ideas is fun...laughing at the actual people is, well, yea, that's fun too

Gonz said:
laughing at ideas is fun...laughing at the actual people is, well, yea, that's fun too

These are just pictures of the hair cuts incase there is any confussion as to what I mean by each term :p

I'm sorry, they are all equally... erm.. bad in my opinion.

I once won a big doll at a lottery as a kid. For some freakish reason, this doll had a mullet. This saddenned my lil' heart. Such a cruel thing to do to a pretty doll.

Starya said:

I once won a big doll at a lottery as a kid. For some freakish reason, this doll had a mullet. This saddenned my lil' heart. Such a cruel thing to do to a pretty doll.

That's when you have fun and give the doll a haircut of your own. In this case, no choice but to cut it short.

Starya said:

I decided to let my hair grow long for a while, just because I had never done it before. I didn't even know I was farming a mullet at the time. Thank goodness the only pictures taken of me in that state will never be seen by anyone ever again!

Back