Must ... kill.... snow

HubbaHubba

bloody hell i was shovelling the shit for 40minutes!!! it was likme 8inches deep and i pulled something in my shoulder god damnit

i love it

it just has to stop falling on my driveway

Yeah, this morning was really bad. It was actually 10 inches ;) Although the one street here at school was cleared, at 8:00am the parking lot and the small trails we use to walk to school wasn't.

I hate it when I get snow in my boots. :grumpy:

AND ANOTHER THING

the @!#%ing plow comes like 15minutes after im done the frikken driveway and it take just al long cause this isnt the shitty fluffy shit its heavy as uh.. shit..

*had to drag kids up and down unplowed sidewalks a bunch of times yesterday*

:cuss:

Professur said:
Hey Les. Bet you wouldn't mind some of that unplowed snow right about now, eh?
I think I need a canoe
we're having another floodstorm :(

3 minutes and there is already a lake on the road
utoh

Leslie said:
I think I need a canoe
we're having another floodstorm :(

3 minutes and there is already a lake on the road
utoh
a car just crawled by, it's already up to/covering the bottom couple inches of the hubcaps.

Everyone else is getting all our rain. We haven't even had an inch of rain total since June 1, the cemetery's grass is dying (no pun intended) despite the daily waterings. Well, at least it's not scorching like 10 years ago. A couple of days ago was the 10 year anniversary of the hottest day in Chicago, 106F (41C) and after factoring in the humidity the heat index was 125F (52C). I don't know how we got through it without any AC (it hadn't worked for several years until it was replaced a few years ago). We learned to love a full basement without windows, I guess.

My spoon bent when I shoveled out my ice cream

but I bent it back!

ice.JPG

Back