Must not be the XBox type

I do. But that ain't the kid's fault.

And the proper spelling is William Tecumseh May You Forever Rot In The Cesspool Of Hell While Smoking A Turd For Every War Crime Your Sorry Pus Infested Carcas Committed Sherman.

I'm on a welding VB board supported by Hobart welders. Without exception, they're do-it-yourself, no BS guys. And when one guy commented that he'd taken his kid out of school for an afternoon to go with him to a welding/fabrication trade show .... there wasn't one person calling him a bad father for it.

Go figure. I guess the lefties haven't gotten to everyone yet. It just seems like it.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I do. But that ain't the kid's fault.

And the proper spelling is William Tecumseh May You Forever Rot In The Cesspool Of Hell While Smoking A Turd For Every War Crime Your Sorry Pus Infested Carcas Committed Sherman.

And you're not even from Atlanta. :errrr:

Anyhow...I think he did an outstanding job myself. I just wish that sucker still had an engine. :grinyes:

Professur said:
I'm on a welding VB board supported by Hobart welders. Without exception, they're do-it-yourself, no BS guys. And when one guy commented that he'd taken his kid out of school for an afternoon to go with him to a welding/fabrication trade show .... there wasn't one person calling him a bad father for it.

Go figure. I guess the lefties haven't gotten to everyone yet. It just seems like it.

I see it this way: you can make a career out of welding. If you can weld aluminum, you're in like Flynn. My grandpa used to charge people a lot of money just to turn that machine on.

Oh, my dad's got a Hobart welder. It's a somewhat light-duty, 110-volt unit, but for what he needs it for, it does the job.

I'd say we should get our ol' buddy Rob a Hobart welder, but he'd probably figure out how to fry the electronics in it.

Inkara1 said:
I see it this way: you can make a career out of welding. If you can weld aluminum, you're in like Flynn. My grandpa used to charge people a lot of money just to turn that machine on.

Oh, my dad's got a Hobart welder. It's a somewhat light-duty, 110-volt unit, but for what he needs it for, it does the job.

I'd say we should get our ol' buddy Rob a Hobart welder, but he'd probably figure out how to fry the electronics in it.

That's a joke, right? I mean, I like Robbie, but I wouldn't trust him with nail clippers, never mind the ability to melt steel.

Its not a matter of my figuring out how to fuse the electronics... it would just come that way new-in-box... fused... and with a owls nest in it or something.

Back