MXC

flavio

Banned
This is one of my favorite shows. Never heard of it? Check here...

040708_MXC_Rocks.jpg
040708_MXC_Mushroom.jpg

It's on Spike TV.

Saturday, October 15 @ 6:00 PM
"Network Boss"
Longstanding rivalry between the Cartoon Voice Actors and America's Meat Handlers is finally settled. Vic Romano gives Kenny Blankenship advice on being a T.V. announcer. Games included: SINKERS AND FLOATERS, LOG DROP, WALLBUGGER, BOULDER DASH, and highlights from a HOG CALLING CONTEST.
TV-PG
spc.gif

</SPAN>
Saturday, October 15 @ 6:30 PM
"Donors and Addicts"
It's the Organ Donors and Recipients vs. the Addicts as our hosts, Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship, discuss Vic's prior battles with alcoholism. Captain Tenneal has fun with the Donors and shows the addicts some "tough love." Games included: MUD BUTTLERS, THE DASH TO DEATH, ROTATING SURFBOARD OF DEATH, BRASS BALLS, and POLE RIDERS.
TV-PG

I saw most of a 24 hour marathon showing all of the episodes ..and some of them twice. It burnt me out to the show. Its funny as hell though just for what they say. The games are almost immaterial except for the odd bonecracker of a screwup.

If I happen to catch it, I won't change the channel. Rusty and I laugh our asses off, mostly at the commentary. And the Painful Eliminations of the Day is always a treat. Especially with the sound effects.

It's great fun if you're in the mood for potty humor. And I usually am on weekends when we see it. :D

Log roll is pretty funny. And the obstacle course where they swing the big balls at them and jump on the trampoline, that kind of thing.

Watched those episodes yesterday. One of the guys who does the voices was replaced, and the new guy isn't as good. Maybe next week it will be better.

Back