My 10 yr old is..

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
AN AMAZING COOK!!!!!!

Tonight will be his 3rd meal that he has cooked and they have all been sooooo good!! First meal was BBQd chicken breasts marinated in ceasar vinaigrette then served on a bed of romaine lettuce.. all his idea (he's had it before) the he made... umm.. chicken breasts marinated over night in buttermilk, then he battered them with Shake ~n~ Bake, mashed potatoes (boxed kind) and corn and tonight, he is making BBQd chicken drumsticks in bbq sauce, rice, corn and ceasar salad.

I'm so impressed and proud of my little boy!!! I give him hints and tricks, but he does everything himself and it's been delicious every time. :worship:

cool. a little evolving foodie. that'll help him when he gets older and starts dating - chicks dig a guy that can cook cool stuff.

hah next thing you know he's gonna start bugging you to buy 5 year-old gouda cheese at US$15/pound.

Mmm, geitost... Thin slices on newly baked scones and a cup of tea...

Dammit, and I just had breakfast!

It's good for kids to learn to cook at an early age especially the balanced nutritian part... it's a survival lifeskill. I was cooking dinner at that age too. :)

Not wanting to be out done by her older step-brother, my step-daughter (7) wants to make dinner tonight :)
Sloppy Joe's
Buns
Corn

This is great! I love the competitiveness these two have :)

Back