My absence

A.B.Normal

Due to financial restraints I know longer have Internet .Hopefully somene in my area will have an unsecure network,but until then ,I'm disconnected.
Hope all are doing well and I thought I'd let all you know the situation on my end.

Re: My absents

ah, damn :eh:

I hope (not just for the net sake) things get better for you.

Go steal a wireless setup & scan the neighborhood. Somebody has to have wifi

Sorry to hear that AB. Hope things get better. I know what you're going through. Hope to see you back here soon.

:eyemouth: Library

FYI: I have a wireless card and secondary antenna ,may need to pick up a booster.

Now to go see that Gonz hasn't corrupted you all.

And oh how I miss you bastiches. :sadhug:

that was awesome mind power I had eh?

AWESOME!! I miss you TOO!!!
how you doing?

you need anything?

I'm fine ,thanks for asking.Don't need anything ,finances are doing better (all bills are paid up or better),but being the "geek " that I am I'm holding out for the free wireless connection :lloyd: When I get my lump sum bonus in June I may pick up a laptop and do the roaming thing till I find a viable connection :winkkiss:

My amazing powers of deduction say that a pringlebolic (besides being something I cannot spell) is an empty Pringles cannister, used to facilitate wireless internet connection.

AlphaTroll said:
My amazing powers of deduction say that a pringlebolic (besides being something I cannot spell) is an empty Pringles cannister, used to facilitate wireless internet connection.

Amazing deduction powers :D :wink2:

Back