My Big Fat Greek Wedding

it looks hilarious. but there isnt a woman in the world with enough bad taste to watch it with me and snuggle. but i do want to see it.

I forget what his name is but the guy in that movie was on Sex and the City, and I always liked him. I really should see that. I think it's not in theatres anymore here, it just came out in theatres in Hawaii or on video??

just checked the local listings. its still playing here!

good old whathisname. is it john corbett?

wasn't he the dj on the show "northern exposure"?

i tend to get him confused with the guy that made the movie "the brothers mcmullin". ed burns

I saw that one with the wife person. I thought it would be this elame thing...B rated POS. Actually, it was a pretty good movie. Not too bad.

greenfreak said:
I forget what his name is but the guy in that movie was on Sex and the City, and I always liked him. I really should see that. I think it's not in theatres anymore here, it just came out in theatres in Hawaii or on video??

It just came out on DVD here, although I think its still in some of the smaller theaters :D

I haven't seen it either .. Dave wants to rent it ... one of the few "chick flicks" he says he's willing to rent :D

nalani said:
I haven't seen it either .. Dave wants to rent it ... one of the few "chick flicks" he says he's willing to rent :D

I thought of you two when I saw it ... Toula, the main actress, comes from a hugeass family and she has 27 first cousins. Ian, the man she's marrying, is an only child with only 2 cousins who live far away ... it's hilarious!!

Hmmm ... sound familiar? :D

kuulani said:
I thought of you two when I saw it ... Toula, the main actress, comes from a hugeass family and she has 27 first cousins. Ian, the man she's marrying, is an only child with only 2 cousins who live far away ... it's hilarious!!

Hmmm ... sound familiar? :D

hey ... I haven't even defined what THIS is and you have me meeting his parents! :D

Back