My Birthday Party™

Toolbox™

Hey Guys,

Thanks to all who greeted me a happy birthday. Anyway, Ina threw me a party last night at our house and I want to show you all the pictures.

The party theme was "Come in your 80's best"! Many of my friends didn't come dressed in their 80's outfits but the few who did looked hilarious.

And as planned, no one went home sober! Every single person who was here had to crawl out the door.

Cheers and enjoy the pictures as much as I do! :D

looks like you had a great time there inaki. Whats up with letting your hair grow?
Tell Ina i said Hi!!! she's looking great.

Hey Sam,

How are you doing? As always, you have the nicest things to say. I will definitely relay the message to Ina and tell her that you say hi. Do the same for me on your end with Cindy (Cindy right?) and the two boys.

Ciao.

PS. I'd be really embarassed if I got your wife's name wrong! :)

hehe, Wendi but you were close so she said it was ok. The boys say HI too.
Someday I so want to come down there. Maybe i can get the stepmom to take me...LOL well its a thought.

Re: My Birthday Party™

Cool, sounds like lots of fun! I remember Tina from your engagement party at the boat. She is soooo charming... :)

I have a very good memory. Specially for beautiful things ;) BTW she's fine for 2 kids. Who of the guys is the lucky bastard?

Back