My browser had an epilectic fit!

Aunty Em

While I was trying to bid on a new copy of "RUGRATS - TOTALLY ANGELICA BOREDOM BUSTER"... fortunately I still had time to get back to make the winning bid... Phew! It just suddenly went mad and opened about 50 copies of itself!

That should make Katie happy though along with the 2 powerpuff girl CDs and her "pink" zip-up sweatshirt (for her birthday - I've already upgraded her computer and intend to get her an optical mouse like my new one as well - hopefully she won't be able to kill it quite so easily as the others).

We had a discussion about sweatshirts... I showed her some pictures and said "which one do you want?" she said... "Not blue!" I mean I don't get EVERYTHING in blue! :( Then she spotted the pink one... I'm not a fan of that particular colour but if that's what she wants... :D

I think she's starting to get "Girly", especially as she likes nail varnish... she painted her toenails the other day... or should I say toes! :eek: :lol:

Oh, and I have to organise "the party" as well... time to cut the grass...

I wish I could do some of that girly stuff *sigh*

Has she got you doing her hair yet? :D

Nope... she chews it so she won't let me near it 'cos it gets knotted and stuck together and mummy likes to brush it out... it's a real battle! :eek: Sometimes the only way to get her let me sort it out is to wash it first. I've tried having it layered away from her face but she still manages to get it in her mouth somehow. :eh:

Anyway, I got her sweatshirt this morning and a couple of pretty nighties and some new underwear... and a video of Stuart Little as it was cheap... no doubt I'll end up getting one of the new Barbies as well... :D

Do I spoil her? Damn right I do! And why not... it gives me as much pleasure watching her pleasure at her new things as she gets from wearing or playing with them. ;)

Oh, and she LOVES makeup too!

Well here's madam looking ice-cream cool in her new sweat... it's an Olympus Sport and it was hanging on the sale rail just as I walked into JJB sport, so it was £10 cheaper as well, and as you can see she loves it. It will go with her mint coloured jeans as well. :D

Um... actually shouldn't I be calling it a hoody or something?

Now all I have to do is persuade her not to wear it again till her birthday on the 21st. :eek:

That is a very nice hoodie

You can tell her that I am jealous (I have a VERY VERY large weakness for pink)

Nixy said:
(I have a VERY VERY large weakness for pink)

So does Katie since reading about D.W., Arthurs little sister. She keeps asking for a pink dress, but so far I haven't found anything suitable. :(

She does look very stylish in her new hoodie!!

May I suggest the Monsters video, if you're not done shopping? I thought it was fabulous.:trippin:

Monsters Inc? She got that for christmas... would you like me to recite the script? :retard: :lol:

We haven't seen Lilo & stitch so I'll probably get that as well. :)

Nixy said:
:( Pink sundresses are easy to find around here

Sun? What's that? :lol: I haven't been able to find any pink ones here... every other colour under the sun but not that one... :(

Back