My dog

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Her name is Isis, she's been with us since November 2002, she was a dog with no owner who'd have probably died in the streets. My uncle rescued her from being ran over.

*pics in the process*

There's already one pic, your other dog thread that has your car in it too. :p I kinda got my cat the same way, someone found it in their yard and called and asked us if we'd take him. :)

This was on her first day at our house, needless to say she was very quiet and scared of people.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And now, incredible what some love and food do to any animal.

The infamous attention stealing
attachment.php

A few minutes ago by my bed (no Nix, it isn't underwear, it is the deep blue part of the sweater):
attachment.php

attachment.php

One puppie from the pound, one from a farm where all his brothers and sisters are now dead, and one from a box in front of Walmart. Unwanted animals make the best pets.

Oh my God Luis!

That pup is THE cutest pup in the world!

Get your But down to the local park with that puppy and you won't be able to move for animal loving women... and hopefully some of those ladies will be into "animal lovin" too... :p

Luis G said:
And now, incredible what some love and food do to any animal.

The infamous attention stealing
attachment.php

A few minutes ago by my bed (no Nix, it isn't underwear, it is the deep blue part of the sweater):
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm such NOT a dog person (although Golden Retrievers are excellent dogs), BUT, Luis, that PUP is just too cute....

*squeals
he is just adorable.
i collect strays as well. my mozart was a cast off of a friend of mine in the navy. when i lived in louisiana people were always dropping off animals on our road. my second cat hermione is a child of one of those cats. we recently received 2 cast off hermit crabs so our total of those exciting creatues now is 4.

I've noticed that since it's gotten below freezing around here, the earwig population around my apartment has shrunk.

Back