My drought is over!

Stop Laughing

Wireless networks rule! No more sharing the computer with my brother, just put the card in the side and I'm here! Unfortunately, it's too late for me to continue tonight, so I'll catch up on a few things tomorrow night here, and many more nights to come. Even with my occasional pop in, I really missed this place. :)

Hey Mr R... Long time no nada...

Does this mean you will actually have extra time in which to take advantage of the new setup?

After I clean a few things up. My brother made a total mess of IE forcing me to use Netscape, he put some skins and stuff on it that makes it take over the entire CPU by force (no way IE should be eating 97% with just one window), and slowly but surely I'm gonna get the 5 comps in this house (there's only 3 of us that live here :D) all hooked up. Probably next weekend or so I'm gonna get 2 more wireless cards and make this house really fly.

Extra time, perhaps. Now I can come here from my bedroom or even the toilet rather than just the main room (which my brother monopolizes). The hardest part will be convincing my mother to allow me to connect her work laptop to the network so she can work faster and not tie up the phone line, and today wasn't a good day for her, she released a worm into her office's network that forced them to shut the whole thing down for a while.

Back