My friend is dying

markjs

Banned
My second pet rat, the one in my HWC gallery pic has tumors and internal bleeding. I know it's not such a big deal to most of you, but she's been a loyal little friend to me. So if anyone does care please say a little prayer that she passes easily and painlessly, because I am 99% sure she won't recover.

I hate it when pets die. When my first real dog died that was rough. Then the other dog killed my rabbits, my cat killed our hamster... :(

I'm sorry to hear that mark. I know you thought a lot of her. :(

My thoughts are with you Mark.

Attachment(s):

1Cry.gif, 0.61kb

1Cry.gif

She still acts as always, so maybe my concern is somewhat premature, being as my last had more and bigger tumors, and lasted a few months. Trouble is 3 weeks or more of those last two months were very sick ones for her, and I think painful as well. I would rather this one die tommorrow than suffer, but I believe in letting them live as long as they have a will to, so there will be no putting her to sleep.

I had a couple of pet rats once. They can be a lot friendlier than hampsters.

sorry to hear that mark.....i have had to many cats die on me in the last two years for it to even be funny :( (still have 15 or so around but still no fun)

Most cats we ever had was over 50 including about 20 kittens. At that time there were also two dogs, 3 birds, and over 10 fish.

No all the cats are not inside cats...lol Many outside ones (over half) so tsi not like I had 50 cats in my house. heh

Still now have baout 10 cats running aroudn my house which is always entertaing. I have plenty of "pussy" here lol

:crying3: :crying4: i know how hard it is to lose a pet im sorry man. its never easy to lose a pet as they are a loved one and part of the fmaily. i only lost one dog when i was 9 miss him much but its allright. time heals all wounds. well not totally heals as youll still miss her but youll get better with time. tkae care. blessed be you adn your pet my friend.

She's holding on to life and may last for some time it seems.....though she has the tumors and bleeding she is acting almost normally. I sure hope there is no pain. I can't put her to sleep, especially when she seems to still feel a desire to go on. I am spending a little extra time with her. I just hope it doesnt drag out as long as it did for the last rat that died.

Don't know if i should tell you this, but many animals are very tolerant with pain, but if she is still holding on, you should let her live, just the way you're doing it right now.

Back