My Grad Pictures

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, my grad pics are in. I got 13 poses and have cut it down to the five that I like the most. I will probably have to cut it down to three in the end for ordering...what do ya'll think?

I like the last one, but you had a piss poor photographer. He made no adjustment for your glasses and the spotlamps have caused bright spots on your cheeks, with dark rings just above them. Shame considering the beautiful subject he had to work with.

BTW, in the forth one, you look like you've a death grip on that paper.

She did adjust for my glasses actually and for some reason my eyes look a lot darker in these scanned ones than in the originals.

looking closer at the originals I can see it...*curses like a sailor*

this was try #2 I don't wanna do it again :mad:

Sorry kid, but you asked for an honest opinion. If you wanna go for 3, try this. Wear an older pair of glasses there, and remove the lenses from your normal frames.

Professur said:
Sorry kid, but you asked for an honest opinion. If you wanna go for 3, try this. Wear an older pair of glasses there, and remove the lenses from your normal frames.

My normal frames have no bottom half...

Oh, those you have to soak in hot water to separate. I wouldn't chance it myself. But it you're on good terms with your local optician, maybe they would. Or perhaps they could loan you ..... No, skip it. You'd need something to form the lower edge or it's just look stupid.

Professur said:
No, skip it. You'd need something to form the lower edge or it's just look stupid.

My point exactly...but apparently you can seperate them with a ribbon...my first frames the colour started peeling off and my mom took them back to get new ones...they used cloth ribbon to take the lenses out and switch them.

The last two I think are the nicest. Were you afraid of losing that piece of paper though? It's the first thing that came to my mind too when I saw it.

Back