My hangout's closing

Stop Laughing

Schiller Bowl, my home bowling alley, is closing. I've been active in bowling there in one way or another since I was 4 years old, 18 years now. I've helped run a league there for a few years now, and now we've got to scramble to find a new house. Not to mention that they were a huge help for us for our zone Pepsi tournament cause we had all our mail and other deliveries go there, including all the merchandise we sell at the tournament, and the 1200+ entry forms for the tournament. This came as a total surprise, too, I was stunned when I heard it. I'm gonna miss that place, an old fashioned, wood lane, above ground ball return house. :(

that's a tough one!! my hangout closed almost 10 years ago, and i still mourn its loss. it was the greatest bar EVER, kinda like Cheers, "where everybody knows your name."

That's too bad, I've never had a "hangout place", I rather have a lot of those and I never miss when some place closes.

You'll find a new one, probly a better one :D :D

My condolances on your loss. Hopefully you'll be able to watch The Big Lebowski without bursting into tears now.

Man - I'm so sorry! I hated when the pizza joint that we used to hang out at closed. They reopened it about a year later in a new location - it just wasn't the same... :(

Back