My Haynes

G

My Haynes squeak! I don't know why! I had another one that did it too. This is one that is almost brand new though. Makes me sad I searched the net to see if I coudl find an explanation but I found nothing. Does anybody here now any possible causes? I think it's something to do with the underwire but not sure... Micheal Jordan could of been playing basketball in them before I got 'em at the Salvation Army. :coffee:

(Nixy this was a joke...do not get pissd)
[/size]

:rolleyes: Mine is a serious problem! It is annoying to me and it's loud enough that I'm sure others can hear when I walk by them! I am afraid it means tat maybe it is breaking and that woudl make me sad because it is almost new and it is VERY pretty!

I know. I was just trying to brighten your day with a little humor. :)

Thank You! If you coudl send me a faster laptop though that would make my year! :D

s4, to properly assess the problem with your Haynes, we're going to need you to post a picture of you in them. :D :headbang:

Haynes is a brandname of men's underwear. They also make t-shirts and socks.

i can't post a picture of me in my undies because it would be obscene and cause several decades of emotional torment

Yeah but Micheal J. ain't posing in any of 'em so don't go getin' all turned on. :eek:

Back