my iPod

kuulani

I guess I dropped it once too many times, now it's frozen and I have to send it back for repairs ... well, at least it's still under warranty. I'm so dependant on it, how will I live while I wait for it to be fixed? Poor me.

Are you sending it in, or taking it to a repair centre? Funny enough, I'm supposed to be studying right now on repairing those damn things.

Professur said:
Are you sending it in, or taking it to a repair centre? Funny enough, I'm supposed to be studying right now on repairing those damn things.

"Dude, like, my I-pod is f*cked. Help me out, huh?"

*Supressed giggling imagining Prof's reaction.*

Doh! I-pod, that that's Apple POS isn't it? My bad. I'm working on the iPAQ. Guess I need to pay a little more attention to studying.

Professur said:
Doh! I-pod, that that's Apple POS isn't it? My bad. I'm working on the iPAQ. Guess I need to pay a little more attention to studying.

you fix iPAQs

where is your office?

Anjou. We don't fix them ... yet. That's why I'm busting my nuts trying to get us recertified. We were certified on everything, until the new boss decided that break and fix wasn't profitable (since he didn't know fuck all about it) and shut that part of the business down. A year and a half later, his boss told him to go after a b'n'f contract, no if's and's or but's. And since I'm all that's left of the service centre that I built last time, I get to do it all over again.

Professur said:
Anjou. We don't fix them ... yet. That's why I'm busting my nuts trying to get us recertified. We were certified on everything, until the new boss decided that break and fix wasn't profitable (since he didn't know fuck all about it) and shut that part of the business down. A year and a half later, his boss told him to go after a b'n'f contract, no if's and's or but's. And since I'm all that's left of the service centre that I built last time, I get to do it all over again.

hiring, lol

pm me the name of the company, and all the info, if you can, we are always looking for new pwople to handle those things

That's the second thread you started with a :(

I'm starting to feel depressed ... so let's drink beer after work :brow:

*:lol: @ tonks*

speaking of husbands and iPods. when i first got my iPod, my hubby was fooling around with buttons and somehow switched the language to Dutch. it took us the better part of the day to figure out how to switch it back to english :tardbang:

kuulani said:
*:lol: @ tonks*

speaking of husbands and iPods. when i first got my iPod, my hubby was fooling around with buttons and somehow switched the language to Dutch. it took us the better part of the day to figure out how to switch it back to english :tardbang:

LMAO! And, umm, what did you say to him?

Back