my last hours before "Spring Break"

kuulani

Hi friends ... I'll be here at work for another 8 hrs until I have to start packing up and getting ready to fly to Oahu for a week of dancing hell :D

I just wanted to have a "goodbye-be safe-and I'll see you on the 31st" thread :kiss:

Mom and dad getting the little bundle for the interim? Doing any time with mom and dad? Whats your sis going to be doing?

My sister is flying to Oahu too, with the baby girl. They get to be together for a whole week. I'm hoping we get some time off so I can go see them and my grandparents.

...this will be the longest I'm away from baby :(

wait - you're going already???? *sniff*

have fun ... I sorta wish I were going, even though it'd only be for a few days ... I miss partying with Rob and Eric ...

unclehobart said:
We never partied... and whos Eric? *Spock grade raised eyebrow of suspicion*

hehehehe .. he's the other Rob in our lives ... he's the stage director for the productions we do ... and Eric is the lighting director ...

:wave:

bye Ku'u...don't worry, baby will be fine, and mommies are always best when they have some 'me' time :D

hehehe ... the baby will probably be more fine that I will be :D

...the last time we had a show in Oahu, we stayed for a weekend and my mom & pops had the baby. and on my free time, i drove the hour it takes to get to my house from the hotel to visit the baby. what a woos i am, i could've been free :D

Back