my lunch date with nalani

kuulani

nalani & i totally pigged out with family today for lunch at Royal Siam :licklips:

Between the 5 of us, we ate:

Buddha Rama Chicken
Cashew Chicken
Green Papaya Salad
House Special - Fish
Fried Chicken
Thai Garlic Shrimp

...and if that's not enough, we finished it off with:
Tapioca
Coconut Ice Cream.

Gawd, I'm stuffed!

I'm not ascared of all Thai food, just the spicy stuff. Eating food that makes my mouth burn and my tongue go numb isn't enjoyable to me. :D

Last time I ate Thai, I ordered something like chicken with broccoli, no spices. :shrug:

greenfreak said:
just the spicy stuff.
When you eat really hot spicy food, eat lemon or lime or something really salty. Under no circumstances drink water or soda, that just makes it worse. I really love hot food, BTW. Especially Chinese and Mexican, but Thai is good to. :D

oh my gawd, it was lovely ... we ordered everything mild because we're big fraidies of thai food too LOL ... but damn, that was lovely ... can't wait to do it again ...

The only people I've ever met that liked spicy food, or spicy Thai food for that matter, is men. I'm such a wimp that even Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls are a little too much for me at times. :D

* Stands up

I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy food. Taco Bell Hot Sauce is too hot for me.

* Sits down.

mmmmmm hot sauce. I found this Green Mountain Hot Garlic Salsa. YUM YUM. I swear I could eat with a spoon, but it is much better on home made fajitas and tacos.

Back