my messed up genealogy...

nalani

as most of you know, I've been researching my whitey family genealogy for a few years now, which was one of the reasons I went to Georgia and Kentucky ... well, I'm looking through records of where my ancestors lived and this town keeps coming up ... Knob Lick ... no, that's not a typo ...

dang ... who the hell wants to say "yeah, my family's lived in Knob Lick"? Is it any wonde my great-grandfather migrated to Texas?

:D

no offense implied or meant toward those who actually live in, or have family from, Knob Lick .. only sympathy :D

that's almost as bad as me finding 'spacktard' on a map! :D

*note, i did find the map in photoshop not long after i'd doctored it ;)[/siz]

does the existence of a bald knob and it's relationship to a knob lick mean there is a hairy knob a few miles further back?

ok .. and as if that's not bad enough, how's this for a first name:

Frogg

Frogg ... Frogg

what the hell were my ancestors thinking?

:D

My genealogy is all over the place. I think way back, like 8 generations or so in Prussia, one of my ancestors was a Count Domnovsky. Strange but a little weird, one of my managers at Walgreens is named Domoratskiy. :eek:

I guess that's one reason why I shouldn't run for political office, my family has a bad history of having power in countries. Look at Mother Prussia now! :D

Back